First of all, will be off tomorrow (FRIDAY)!
Second of all, due to the overwhelming foot traffic coming to our food truck, we have decided to have only one protein for satay, which is the chicken 🐓…. NO BEEF UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! We will still serve crab 🦀 dishes!
We will also announce availability of beef maybe on ‘manageable’ days but we have not decided which days they will be.
Third of all, we will be at Off The Grid in Alameda on Saturday (11-3) and El Fresco Dining Park on Sunday (4-9pm). We will remind you tomorrow!
Lastly, we can’t stress this enough:
Things to remember when visiting our truck:
- Please anticipate wait time as we cook your food to order. If the person in front of you (or you) does a group order, expect a longer wait time.
- Any dishes with fries take much longer time as we only have one big fryer.
- NO, we do not have Rendang burger tomorrow.
- We do not take advance order. Please come early 😊
- Please bring exact change as we do not have change all the time. Cards and Apple Pay are preferable.
- You can wave at me, I’ll wave back 🙌 when I see you
- Watch our video by Vice Media if you haven’t yet. Link in bio 🔥
In Singapore, the wait for satay is usually 30-45 minutes, with no line. Ours is about that time, with line 😊